Deputy Manager Carers Hub
Are you ready for the next challenge, do you want a career that really makes a difference?
This is a management position supporting the service manager in the day to day running of Birmingham Carers Hub
It is an opportunity for a confident individual and we would like to hear from candidates who are highly motivated, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Key tasks include:
- Effective leadership of a team promoting excellent customer service
- Compiling rotas and work allocation, and encouraging and supporting professional development of the team
- Manage the gathering of data and statistics relating to the service, ensuring that the database is kept up to date and to produce regular figures and reports in response to requests both internally and externally.
- Establishing and maintaining existing relationships with internal and external bodies
- Having a detailed knowledge of welfare benefits and the issues affecting those in need
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the work of the charity and would enjoy making a real difference to people’s lives, developing relationships both internally and externally.
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter to Kirsty.email@example.com , outlining your suitability for the role as detailed in the job description and person specification. We are looking for examples and evidence of your previous experience, so please outline your suitability in full.