Registered Care Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Care Manager within our Jubilee Citizens UK service.
Full time 37.5 hours a week
£27,000 rising to £28,000 after 12 months per year.
The role will be to continue to develop and manage a person centred city-wide Care and Domestic Support service providing high quality care to people across Birmingham within the community including sheltered housing schemes. To ensure vulnerable people receive the a high level of care and support subject to their needs and preferences and in line with CQC regulatory requirements.
- To liaise with commissioners, organisations and individuals to develop and promote the Service, working to achieve ongoing growth in clients and service hours.
- To manage the existing services and to develop and expand the service by liaising with statutory and community organisations throughout Birmingham and surrounding areas.
- To manage staff in line with organisational policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- To manage the recruitment of new staff.
- To undertake assessments of need and risk within the homes of all clients, and arrange client contracts and subsequent services based upon an agreed client service plan.
- To manage, coordinate and cover on a rota basis, a 24 hour on call system for staff and clients.
Do you have:
Sound care and management experience
Good understanding of the care needs for older adults
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication and IT skills
Wanting to progress and develop within your career
Commitment to staff and team development
Confidence and ability to lead a team
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter via email to email@example.com.
Telephone interviews will be carried out with a face to face interview at the 2nd stage. At 2nd stage candidates will be required to completed a full application form before the interview.
Any enquires about this role can be discussed by telephoning Karen on 07930 916665
Closing date 16 March 2020